Why is it SO HARD to nail
down a sales playbook that sticks?
Like any sales leader, you want to boost conversions. You know that 54% of salespeople who use sales playbooks are more likely to accomplish their sales targets than those who don’t use them—but you just can’t seem to find the perfect strategy.
You’re about to get full access to a time-tested sales playbook roadmap that’s worked for hundreds of sales leaders around the world.
Using our FREE TEDAP Framework:
- You’ll finally feel confident in building your roadmap for an effective sales playbook
- You’ll master inclusion of branding, voice, and goal alignment
- You’ll discover the path scale through consistent sales success
- You’ll ditch outdated strategies for good
- You’ll transform your playbook into a conversion engine
Ready to master the proven TEDAP Framework and streamline your playbook strategy?
Click the download button below 👇 to download my TEDAP Framework FREE Now and you are on your way.
Your FREE download includes 2 easy to use TEDAP Templates
- 1. TEDAP.pdf Template with Instructions
- 2. A pre-built Notion Board Template with Instructions
TEDAP: Your Sales Playbook Roadmap
Drive results with this framework for developing a successful sales playbook based on the Pavilion course “Creating and Implementing a Sales Playbook that Sticks” led by Instructor Taylor Phillips Davis.
Want to dive even deeper?
Book a FREE introductory coaching
call with Taylor here now
Playbooks get everyone on the same page—but only if you as a sales leader know what that page is. The fact is, most sales playbooks fail because they don’t align with the branding, mission, or logistics of a company. You can’t build your sales playbook off someone else’s and expect it to work without doing the deep dive work on your company’s values.
When you follow the TEDAP framework, you master:
- How to create consistency with company goals and objectives
- How to create a playbook that grows with your company
- How to lay the groundwork for future employees
- How to increase stakeholder buy-in
With access to TEDAP, you can finally escape the terror of staring at a blank page wondering…where do I start?
No sports coach worth their weight throws a team on the field and shouts, “Just go with your gut! It’ll be great!” Instead, they start with a strategic framework. Each game may bring different challenges, but a good framework won’t change.
Sales teams are no different—and they often face the same questions:
- What obstacles am I up against?
- What is my objective?
- What are my strategies?
- What do I expect the outcome of those strategies to be?
- How do I exceed my expectations?
- When are the best moments to unleash each strategy?
- What equipment do I need to succeed?
You might not have all the answers immediately, and that’s okay. Using TEDAP keeps you on track to find them. As a sales team leader, you have the power to dramatically boost the win rate of your team.
What are you waiting for?Download your FREE TEDAP Framework